Strive That Ye May Obtain

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Message from Mr. Noel Chin


A warm message from an ex- principal from Australia


Congratulations to St Paul's School, Beaufort on their 50th Celebration. It's a regret for not able to return to Beaufort as I now live and work in Australia.However, I want to extent my very warm greeting and best wishes to all St Paulians for this occasion.

I left St Paul's School to take up Principalship of All Saints in Kota Kinabalu on the 26th August 1968. So, its forty years now since I last had my official contact with the school and would be a total stranger to the present generation of students and staff. But I hope you have continued to excel in everything you do and be proud now and in the years to come of your association with the institution that has helped to prepare generations of students for life in the real world.

Reverand Noel Chin
Principal - Jan 1964 to Aug 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment